The Cyprus Computer Society is a professional, scientific and independent, not-for-profit organization, seeking to develop, promote and serve the ICT sector and professionals.
The CCS in cooperation with engaged stakeholders, with the support of private and public organizations and the valuable contribution of volunteers, organizes activities, events and competitions for the benefit of professionals, educators, students and friends of the ICT sector in Cyprus.
With the aim of developing digital skills from an early age, the Society organizes annual Pancyprian Competitions and the winning teams represent Cyprus in respective international competitions.
- BEBRAS Informatics Competition for Gymnasium Students: The pancyprian competition for young talents in algorythmic and computational thinking
- Cyprus Olympiad in Informatics: The pancyprian competition organised for the selection of the National Team which competes at the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), the Balcan Olympiad in Informatics (BOI) and the European Junior Olympiad in Informatics (EJOI)
- Cyprus Cyber Security Challenge: The pancyprian competition on cyber security organised for the selection of the National Team which competes at the European Cyber Security Challenge (ECSC)
- Robotex Cyprus: The pancyprian robotics competition organized based on the standards of the international competition NPO ROBOTEX of Estonia.
- WRO Cyprus: The pancyprian robotics olympiad, the winners of which are eligible to participate in the respective World Competition.