- Cultural Events (Music, Theatre, Cinema, Exhibitions, Lectures, workshops).
- French courses for children, students and adults (all levels).
- Annual intensive courses
- Intensive courses in July (4 hours per day)
- French courses for professionals
- Educational trip with intensive course and activities in France.
- Information and advice for studies in France
- Library and Culturetheque, the e-library with thousands of e-books, audiobooks for improving your French pronunciation, videos, newspapers, magazines, movies, music and other useful online resources for learning French!
- The Linguistic Action Bureau for French language tuition and organization of seminars for teachers.
The Institute is responsible for the organization and handling of French diplomas such as DELF, DALF, TCF (the test of knowledge of the French language),DFP (professional French exams) and DAEFLE (diploma for the teaching of French).