The Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus (HRDA) is a semi-government organisation with a tripartite Board of Directors.
The mission of the HRDA is to create the necessary prerequisites for the planned and systematic training of Cyprus’s Human Resources, at all levels and in all sectors, in order to meet the needs of the economy, within the framework of the social and economic policy of the government.
Integration of the Unemployed and Inactive into Employment
- Employment and Training in Enterprises
- Job Placement in Enterprises/Organisations for the Acquisition of Work Experience
- Training for Enhancing Employability
Lifelong Learning of the Employed
- Single-Company Training
- Multi-Company Training
- Alternative Forms of Learning
Quality Assurance of the Training and Development System
- System of Vocational Qualifications
- System for the Assessment and Accreditation of Training Providers
Research and Planning
- Forecasting Employment and Training Needs
- Evaluation of Activities