Neapolis University Pafos, was founded in 2007 and admitted its first students in September 2010. It is the only university in Paphos. It is located at the end of Danae Avenue in the tourist area of Pafos few meters from the beautiful coastline. As a new university it has adopted new technologies and learning methods so that the students can have a productive year that will equip them for successful careers and fulfill the objectives that they have set in their lives.
The University has modern facilities, comfortable teaching lecture and common areas, fully equipped student accommodation rooms with individual bathrooms, kitchen and laundry facilities, a café-restaurant, as well as athletic facilities.
- High standard education
- Academically stimulating courses taught by excellent and approachable tutors
- An exceptionally friendly university that welcomes students from all backgrounds and offers them the chance to succeed
- Enjoyable environment and high-standard campus accommodation
- Modern premises and facilities
- Student clubs
- Programmes taught in both Greek and English language
- Accessible and frequent bus services connecting the town with all other cities
- Bus route directly to and from Pafos International Airport
- Campus near private medical clinic
A University is all about its people, i.e. the academics who create new knowledge and the graduates who combine professional ethics, vocational training, and a broader education.
NUP students are not just taught how to obtain new knowledge and skills that will be useful for their long-life education and development; they are also offered training in real-world professional conditions, with applied analytical methods and with the use of the most modern technology.
The University offers Undergraduate Programmes in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Psychology, Real Estate, Applied Informatics, Architecture and Landscape Architecture.
Postgraduate Programmes such as Business Administration MBA, Banking, Investment & Finance, Public Administration, European Governance, International & European Business Law, Educational Psychology, Counselling Psychology, History, Theology, Real Estate, Information Systems, Construction Management and Landscape Architecture.