Cyprus International "Education and Career" Exhibition 2021
16-17 October 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus
The HHIC is a historical state institute of tertiary education offering professional specialisation in hospitality, catering and tourism.
HHIC offers two full-time programmes of study, namely, Hospitality and Tourism Management and Culinary Arts, that are designed to fully prepare its students for immediate employment and promotion to a supervisory, middle-management level, whilst ensuring the prospect of continuing their education both in Cyprus and abroad. These programmes of study combine extensive practical training and targeted professional specialisation with the development of creative and critical thinking as well as with the necessary competences and leadership/hospitality attitudes required for a successful career in the hospitality, catering and broader tourism industry. Admission to full-time programmes of study is effected through the Pancyprian Examinations for the admission to the Public Higher Education Institutions of Cyprus and Greece or through application by candidates abroad. Besides the full-time programmes, HHIC also offers short-cycle, training and intensive programmes.
The mission of the HHIC is to supply the hospitality, catering and the broader tourism industry with appropriately trained and specialized personnel. Simultaneously, it promotes policies and initiatives for the upgrading of service quality and the achievement of sustainable development and management of human resources in the industry.
The Post-Secondary Institutes of Vocational Education and Training (PSIVET, “MIEEK” in the Greek language) started operating in November 2012. In April 2017, they were accredited by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Higher Education and upgraded to a Public School of Higher Vocational Education and Training.
The objective of MIEEK is to provide students with the necessary qualifications by imparting academic and technical knowledge, as well as professional and practical skills. They contribute to tackling the problem of skills mismatch and youth unemployment, since the programmes offered have been designed to be relevant to labour market needs and respond to the requirements of emerging economic sectors.
The CCES provide Counselling and Career Guidance to Secondary Education students and young people. School Counsellors provide individual or/and group counselling, tailored around students’ needs, regarding personal and educational matters. Counselling offers support to the students in order to identify and develop their skills; through this procedure, students are empowered to reach informed decisions.
Career Guidance Counselling focuses on students’ educational options and their careers, according to the students’ needs.
Additionally, where appropriate, and as part of the counselling procedure, psychometric tests can be administered to students, in order to help them identify their interests, abilities and study fields of interest.
During the Educational Fair, School Counselors will provide information and guidance on
- Εlective Subjects, Directions and Specialisations offered by Lyceums and Technical and Vocational Schools of Education and Training
- Pancyprian exams and Entry Procedure to Public Tertiary Education in Cyprus and Greece
- Educational and Career related matters
The Examinations Service’s main goal to organize and conduct various exams. Its aim is to ensure the transparency, the validity and the reliability of these exams. More specifically, the Examination Service is responsible for the organization and results of the Pancyprian Exams. Moreover, it conducts various Governmental exams, as well as exams for the private sector, for certified translators and other public services. Furthermore, the Examination Service organizes exams on various levels on the Greek and English language. Finally, the Examination Service has undertaken the complicate tasks required in order to organize exams for the New System of Appointing Teachers in Cyprus’ Public Education. The prestige and validity of the Examination Service has long been established in the eyes of the Cypriot people and the proof lies in the radical increase of exams handled by the Service during the past years.
The mission of the Student Welfare Service, which falls under the Department of Higher Education, is the granting of state student welfare (student grants and student allowances). Pursuant to the provisions of the State Student Welfare Act of 2015 to 2020, the student grant is given to families which are permanent residents in the areas controlled by the Republic of Cyprus and have a child who is a student studying either in Cyprus or abroad at a graduate or postgraduate discipline. The proprietor of the student grant can be the student himself, provided he/she has created his/her own family or if he/she is an orphan or abandoned. The student grant is given for gaining a single degree in each study cycle, provided the family meets the income, assets and other criteria laid down in the related law. Per the related law, student allowances are given to subsidize specific needs, taking into account economic, property, social and other criteria. The students entitled arise from the evaluation of their applications, which is based on a points system that takes into account economic and social criteria, in accordance with a decision of the Cabinet of Ministers.
KYSATS is the competent authority of the Republic of Cyprus for the recognition of higher education qualifications, awarded by recognized institutions of higher education or by evaluated-accredited study programmes, by the competent authorities of the country they operate in. KYSATS also acts as the Education National Information Centre. It was established in 1996 based on the provisions of the “Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications and the Provision of Relevant Information Laws” of 1996 to 2016. The legislation of KY.S.A.T.S. fully adheres to the stipulations of the Lisbon Recognition Convention through Law 24 (ΙΙΙ)/2001 that Cyprus has signed and ratified. KYSATS is a member of the NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centers), ENIC (European Network of National Information Centers on academic recognition and mobility) and MERIC (Mediterranean Recognition Information Centers) networks.
The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA) is an independent authority responsible to ensure the quality of Higher Education in Cyprus and to support, through the procedures provided by the relevant legislation for the continuous improvement and upgrading of higher education institutions and their programs of study. CYQAA bases its external evaluation activities on the European Standards and Guidelines (ESG) and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). In order to ensure the quality of its work, which constitutes an integral part of its broader self-awareness and accountability, CYQAA has been externally evaluated and has managed to become a member of the most important international quality assurance organizations.
Τhe Agency has, according to the Law, extended competencies amongst which are the following:
- Institutional, Departmental and Programmatic Evaluation and accreditation of higher education.
- Quality Assurance in higher education on the basis of the European Standards.
- The Evaluation and Accreditation of cross-border forms of education, offered by local institutions in member states or third countries.
- Assessment of the conditions for the provision of cross-border education from foreign institutions in Cyprus.
- Assessment of inter-institutional cooperation of higher education institutions.
- The provision of information of Quality Assurance in higher education.
The lists of all recognized institutions of higher education and of the accredited programs of study as well as the results of evaluation are published on the Agency’s website.
- Recognized by the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Included on the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR).
- Full member of European Association for Quality Assurance (ENQA).
- Full member of International Network for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Higher Education (INQAAHE).
- Affiliate member of European University Association (EUA).
- Full member of the European Distance and E-Learning Network (EDEN)
The University of Cyprus (UCY) is a modern institution established only three decades ago in Nicosia. This has contributed to its unique dynamism and innovative character. Striving for excellence in education, research and innovation, has rendered it one of the leading institutions in Europe, evidenced by its continuously elevated rankings (placed 601-700 in Shanghai List 2020). Its international outlook, partnering with top institutions internationally and participating in the ERASMUS Programme, have ranked UCY #84 in the Top 200 World Universities under 50 years old Category of the THE World University Rankings 2020. Its 8 faculties and 22 departments offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, whilst its numerous, highly cited researchers give UCY a cutting edge.
UCY students can benefit from its state-of-the art infrastructure, affordable tuition fees, student support services, scholarships and a high employability rate.
Αντιπροσωπεία της Ευρωπαϊκής Επιτροπής στην Κύπρο
Διεύθυνση: Βύρωνος 30, 1096 Λευκωσία
Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 22817770
Η Αντιπροσωπεία της Ευρωπαϊκής Επιτροπής στην Κύπρο έχει την εντολή να:
- Στηρίζει την Προέδρο και ολόκληρη την Επιτροπή στην αλληλεπίδρασή τους με την Κύπρο
- Προωθεί έναν μόνιμο πολιτικό διάλογο με τις εθνικές, περιφερειακές και τοπικές αρχές, τα κοινοβούλια, τους κοινωνικούς εταίρους, άλλους ενδιαφερόμενους φορείς, την ακαδημαϊκή κοινότητα και την κοινωνία των πολιτών. Η Αντιπροσωπεία προετοιμάζει και υποστηρίζει τις επισκέψεις μελών του Κολλεγίου των Επιτρόπων και ανώτερων υπαλλήλων της Επιτροπής και, κατά περίπτωση, της Ευρωπαϊκής Υπηρεσίας Εξωτερικής Δράσης
- Ενεργεί ως η φωνή της Επιτροπής στην Κύπρο και προβάλλει επικοινωνιακά την ΕΕ στα μέσα ενημέρωσης και στα μέσα κοινωνικής δικτύωσης, διατηρώντας άμεσες επαφές με τα εθνικά, περιφερειακά και τοπικά μέσα ενημέρωσης και προσφέροντάς τους υπηρεσίες Τύπου και μέσων ενημέρωσης
- Συνεργάζεται με τους πολίτες, την ακαδημαϊκή κοινότητα, την κοινωνία των πολιτών, τους κοινωνικούς εταίρους και άλλα ενδιαφερόμενα μέρη, και διοργανώνει δραστηριότητες επικοινωνίας, διαλόγου και άλλες δραστηριότητες προβολής σχετικά με τις προτεραιότητες και τις πολιτικές της ΕΕ, μεταξύ άλλων στο πλαίσιο της Διάσκεψης για το μέλλον της Ευρώπης
- Παρέχει στην Πρόεδρο και στην Επιτροπή γνώσεις, αναλύσεις και συμβουλές για τη χώρα σχετικά με τις πολιτικές, οικονομικές και κοινωνικές εξελίξεις στην Κύπρο, με σκοπό την ενημέρωση της χάραξης πολιτικής και της πολιτικής επικοινωνίας της ΕΕ
Το έργο των Αντιπροσωπειών συμπληρώνεται από τα κέντρα Europe Direct, τα οποία παρέχουν πληροφορίες και επικοινωνούν με τους πολίτες σε περιφερειακό και τοπικό επίπεδο σε ολόκληρη την ΕΕ.
Η Επιτροπή έχει Αντιπροσωπείες στις πρωτεύουσες και των 27 κρατών μελών της ΕΕ, καθώς και Περιφερειακά Γραφεία στη Βαρκελώνη, τη Βόννη, τη Μασσαλία, το Μιλάνο, το Μόναχο και το Βρότσλαβ. Συνεργάζονται στενά με τα Γραφεία Συνδέσμου του Ευρωπαϊκού Κοινοβουλίου (EPLO) στα κράτη μέλη.
Στη διάρκεια της έκθεσης Εκπαίδευση και Καριέρα, η Αντιπροσωπεία της Ευρωπαϊκής Επιτροπής στην Κύπρο διοργανώνει δύο ενημερωτικά εργαστήρια/παρουσιάσεις:
«Με ποιο βιογραφικό θα έχεις τη δουλειά που επιθυμείς στα σίγουρα;»
Σάββατο, 16 Οκτωβρίου 2021
Κυριακή, 17 Οκτωβρίου 2021
«Τεχνικές για μια επιτυχημένη συνέντευξη για δουλειά»
Σάββατο, 16 Οκτωβρίου 2021
Κυριακή, 17 Οκτωβρίου 2021
Κέντρα Europe Direct
Στην Κύπρο υπάρχουν 3 κέντρα Europe Direct:
- Europe Direct Λευκωσίας – Πανεπιστημίου Κύπρου
- Europe Direct Λεμεσού / Τεχνολογικό Πανεπιστήμιο Κύπρου
- Europe Direct Λάρνακας / Δήμος Λάρνακας
Τμήμα Εργασίας – Ευρωπαϊκά Δίκτυα Κινητικότητας
Διεύθυνση: Κλήμεντος 9, 1061 Λευκωσία, Κύπρος
Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 22400820
Ηλεκτρονικό Ταχυδρομείο: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Labour, under its Pavilion “MOBILITY NETWORKS” hosts the following European programs and networks, aiming at informing the public about mobility tools that exist at European level:
- EUROGUIDANCE Cyprus. The main mission of (euroguidance.gov.cy) is to provide quality information to practitioners and professionals in the field of guidance, as well as jobseekers, secondary school students, parents and tertiary education students regarding education, training and other career opportunities in Cyprus and the rest of Europe.
- EURES -European Employment Services. EURES (eures.europa.eu, www.eures.gov.cy) aims to inform, advice and assist in the employment of European citizens seeking to find work in 32 European countries belonging to the EU or the EEA. Its main mission is to combat unemployment, ease the shortage of skills observed throughout Europe, by promoting workers mobility in Europe and tackle any obstacles to the free movement of EU workers.
- Your First EURES Job/REACTIVATE 35+ (yourfirsteuresjob.eu). The YOUR FIRST EURES JOB / REACTIVATE 35+ funding programs are job mobility schemes operated under EURES, providing financial help for job interviews in other MS, relocation costs in another European country when a placement is secured, foreign language courses and more. The aim is to help European citizens find work, traineeships or apprenticeship in the EU. It also helps employers to overcome skills shortages in their respective labour markets.
- The National Contact Point for the Recognition of Professional Qualifications. The Department of Labour as the National Contact Point for the Recognition of Professional Qualifications (www.mlsi.gov.cy/dl) provides information to Cypriot and European citizens about the procedure for access and practice of regulated professions (e.g. doctors, real estates, architects etc.) in Cyprus and other Member States of the EU as well as information about the mutual recognition of professional qualifications in general.
- EURODYSSEE Network (eurodussee.eu). The Department of Labor, through the program, gives the opportunity to young people aged 18-32 to obtain occupational / vocational training for a period of 4-7 months) in one of the EURODYSSEE member regions. The program provides a subsistence and accommodation cost subsidy, insurance coverage and provides the opportunity to attend intensive foreign language courses during the training period.
Πανεπιστήμια Τσεχίας – Πανεπιστήμιο Καρόλου
Διεύθυνση: Πικάσσο 5, 4044 Γερμασόγεια, Λεμεσός
Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 99804787
Ηλεκτρονικό Ταχυδρομείο: email@example.com
Studies in English Language
Medicine and Dentistry Studies, Charles University
- 3rd Faculty of Medicine Charles University in Prague – General Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine Charles University in Prague – Ηradec Kralove – General Medicine and Dentistry
Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Studies Brno
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Physical Education, Sport and Physiotherapy, Charles University, Prague
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport
Institute for Czech Language and Preparatory Studies Charles University in Prague (Foundation)
Faculty of Business Administration Prague
- Bachelor’s degree programs – ΒΒΑ
- Master’s degree programs – ΜΒΑ
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise.
We have been working in Cyprus since 1940. Every year, we connect with thousands of students, educators, policymakers, academics, researchers, creatives and entrepreneurs in Cyprus.
The Emphasys Centre operates since 1998 as an Education, ICT Training, Research and Development Centre approved by the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth. It is organized in 4 inter-related departments:
- The ICT Training Department which offers a wide range of professional development courses, as well as upskilling courses for all learners related to the digital transformation and the integration of emerging technologies in Education and VET Training.
The courses such as coding and robotics, STEAM skills, game design with the use of VR equipment, drones-technology, 3D-Modelling, cyber-bullying and entrepreneurship education, are offered at the national and, EU level as part of the Erasmus+ KA1 Learning Mobility programme (https://erasmuscoursescyprus.com/).
- The Education Department which offers validated and accredited IT courses for professionals and young people.
- The Research Department which cooperates with an extensive network of partners across Europe for the preparation, implementation, management and coordination of research based projects under a number of EU programmes such as the Erasmus+, AMIF, AAL, CERV, Horizon Europe.
- The Software Development Department which focuses on the design and development of a wide range of digital tools, such as e-learning portals, serious games, mobile applications and assessment platforms.
Emphasys is a member of the European Digital Learning Network (DLEARN) and the CONNECT–INTERNATIONAL network.
Alexander College (Larnaca) in collaboration with the Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU), one of the largest and most popular Universities in the United Kingdom, offers UK degrees in Cyprus. The University follows very strict quality assurance measures maintaining that Alexander College has an equivalent level of education and standards to those of the University.
- LLB(Hons) Law
- BSc Business Management
- BSc Business Administration & Finance*
- BSc Accounting & Finance
- BSc Hospitality Management
- BSc Computer Science with Gaming Development*
- BDes Fashion**
- BDes Graphics**
- BDes Photography**
- BDes Interior**
- MBA International
- MBA with Specialization in Management/ Procurement*
- MSc Tourism & Event Management
- LLM International Business and Law***
- Level 6 Diploma (Postgraduate) Accounting & Finance (9 ACCA exceptions) – a professionally challenging one-year course for business graduates who wish to enter into the accounting and finance sector or progress to ACCA professional qualifications.
* Alexander College
** Canterbury/ Alexander College Dual Award
*** Subject to Approval
The Open University of Cyprus is the second (in order of establishment) State university of Cyprus and the country’s only Higher Education Institution dedicated solely to distance education.
The University offers undergraduate and postgraduate (at the Master and doctoral levels) programmes, as well as vocational/training programmes of short duration. The awarded degrees are equivalent to all accredited universities worldwide, regardless of the educational methodology used – conventional or not. The University’s academic programmes are allocated with ECTS credit units, which facilitate comparability of study programmes and the integration of students at the receiving institution, whether at the OUC or any other university in Europe.
UCLan Cyprus is the first European Campus of UCLan UK. Established in 1828, our mother university is one of the biggest and wealthiest UK Universities, recently ranked at the top 6.5% of the Best Universities in the World (CWUR 2020/21). UCLan Cyprus is a licensed university in Cyprus and its graduates have the unique privilege of receiving Two Degrees; from UCLan UK and from UCLan Cyprus, ensuring recognition in Cyprus, the UK, Europe and internationally.
The Cyprus University of Technology (CUT) is a public university located on the coastal city of Limassol. In its relatively short history, CUT earned international recognition as a top-ranked university in Cyprus and Greece. CUT is committed to research excellence and is international distinguished as a regional leader, with over 250 successful sponsored research project funding in excess of 44 million Euros. Currently, around 3000 students are enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the 6 Faculties, 1 Language Centre and 13 Departments of the University. Through these faculties the University offers a variety of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral level degrees.
CBS aspires to be a leading-edge College capable of delivering excellency in Business education and research in our country and internationally. By focusing on the provision of high-quality academic qualifications to its students and through research it aims to become a major contributor to our community by offering solutions to important problems of the society. Its ambition is to establish itself as the first choice for any student who chooses to have a career in the wider Business sector.
Το γραφείο συμβουλευτικής μαθητών και φοιτητών EVERYDAY COUNSELING έχει έδρες του την Λάρνακα, Πάφο, Επαρχία Αμμοχώστου και Λευκωσία. Το δίκτυο συνεργατών του γραφείου ξεπερνάει τα 175 Πανεπιστήμια σε περισσότερες από 30 χώρες. Η φιλοσοφία τους βασίζεται στο ότι η επιλογή πανεπιστημίου πρέπει να βασίζεται σε αντικειμενικά κριτήρια που θα εγγυηθούν την επαγγελματική επιτυχία του φοιτητή μετά από τις σπουδές. Με τη καθοδήγηση και την εμπειρία των αδειούχων συμβούλων τους μπορούν οι μαθητές να επιλέξουν το Πανεπιστήμιο με βάση τα ακαδημαϊκά, οικονομικά ή και κοινωνικά κριτήρια.
The Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (CSMM) is the postgraduate school of the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics (CING). The CSMM is housed within the CING premises and provides students with a unique educational experience combining taught courses and research conducted in specialised state-of the-art laboratories, in the areas of neurology, genetics and biomedical sciences. Students gain work experience in a real-life work environment. Accredited CSMM programs: MSc Molecular Medicine, MSc Medical Genetics, MSc Neuroscience, MSc Biomedical Research, PhD Molecular Medicine, PhD Medical Genetics and PhD Neuroscience. The language of instruction is English.
The American University of Cyprus (AUCY), located in the heart of Larnaka, aims to become a leading centre of excellence in education and raise academic standards in Cyprus, by empowering its graduates and postgraduates through programs based on intensive practical training, innovative curricula and modern equipment.
Affiliations: UMass – USA / CASS Business School – Paris
Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
- Department of Management & Marketing
- Department of Accounting & Finance
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Department of Design
- Department of Psychology
Faculty of Sciences and Technology
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Aeronautical & Space Engineering
The mission of the HRDA is to create the necessary prerequisites for the planned and systematic training of Cyprus’s human resources, at all levels and in all sectors, in order to meet the needs of the economy, within the framework of the social and economic policy of the government.
INTEGRATION OF THE UNEMPLOYED AND INACTIVE INTO EMPLOYMENT
- Employment and Training in Enterprises
- Job Placement in Enterprises/Organisations for the Acquisition of Work Experience
- Training for Enhancing Employability
LIFELONG LEARNING OF THE EMPLOYED
- Single-Company Training
- Multi-Company Training
- Alternative Forms of Learning
QUALITY ASSURANCE OF THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM
- System of Vocational Qualifications
- System for the Assessment and Accreditation of Training Providers
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Forecasting Employment and Training Needs
- Evaluation of Activities
The Cyprus Institute is an internationally recognized research institution which offers accredited graduate degree programs.
The programs are embedded in the Institute’s cross-disciplinary research activities and students have access to a number of state-of-the-art facilities including a solar research facility, a high-performance computing facility a mobile laboratory for archaeological analyses and many more multi-disciplinary facilities.
Studies can be jointly pursued with internationally recognized institutions with which The Cyprus Institute has established collaborations for joint degrees.
The language of instruction is English.
Financial support opportunities are available for top students. For more information, please visit www.cyi.org.cy
Πρεσβεία της Ιταλίας
Διεύθυνση: 25ης Μαρτίου 11, Έγκωμη, Λευκωσία, Κύπρος
Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 22357635
Ηλεκτρονικό Ταχυδρομείο: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Embassy of Italy will welcome you to booth 61. Brochures from Italian Universities, information about how and what to study in Italy.
Italian universities are highly ranked on the European and International Education scene, thanks also to an outstanding centuries old academic tradition, excellent structures, high skilled teachers and updated training programs.
Studying in Italy allows foreign students to experience a Country with a great cultural and artistic heritage, which offers a unique opportunity of personal enrichment, where culture and tradition are side by side with modernity and style.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our stand. Ciao!
The French Institut of Cyprus organizes French courses for children, teenagers & adults and is responsible for the organization of French diplomas such as DELF, DALF, TCF, DFP and DAEFLE. It organizes also numerous cultural events (music, cinema, exhibitions, lectures, workshops).
Campus France is a public institution in charge of promoting French higher education abroad and welcoming foreign students and researchers to France. It encourages international mobility and manages scholarship programmes and the alumni network.
Held at the premises of the French Institute of Cyprus and under the auspices of the French Embassy, Campus France provides foreign students and researchers with all of the information they will need to prepare for coming to France.
Science Po Paris
Science Po Paris stands out as a world-class university, with internationally-recognized degrees and research, a multicultural community and a worldwide network of partners. Fields: Law, Economics, History, Political Sciences, Sociology, Journalism, Public Affairs (+Programs taught in English).
INSA Rouen belongs to the 1st national network of public engineering schools. Fields: Information systems architecture, Mathematical Engineering, Civil Engineering and sustainable constructions, Energy and Propulsion, Mechanics, Fine Chemistry and engineering, Control of industrial and environmental risks (+ bilingual programs).
Université d’Artois is a university on human scale that offers a wide spectrum of courses in line with European undergraduate and postgraduate system ‘LMD’. Fields: Literature, Foreign Languages, Law, Economics, Management, Human Sciences, Social Sciences, Sciences, Technology, Health studies.
IUT Lyon I
IUT Lyon I trains high-level technicians capable of either entering the workforce directly or undertaking further study (12 DUT Majors, 4 university diploma, 42 vocational BA). Fields: Biology, Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industries, Public Works, Energy, Industrial Mechanics, Electricity, Electronics, Management, Information Systems, Software and Networks.
The German Embassy, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provide general information and individual student counselling on studies at German Higher Education Institutions including English study programmes for Bachelor and Master Degrees, as well as information on various scholarships offered by the German Academic Exchange Service and other German institutions. Further, the Goethe-Institut Cyprus offers information on German language courses in Cyprus for all ages (from 4 years onwards) and all levels as well as German language courses in Germany. It also offers information on Goethe-Institut examinations: Level A1: Start Deutsch 1/Fit in Deutsch 1, A2: Start Deutsch 2/Fit in Deutsch 2, B1: Goethe-Zertifikat B1, B2: Goethe-Zertifikat B2; C1: Goethe-Zertifikat C1, C2: Goethe-Zertifikat C2/Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom/GDS and TestDaF, the German language proficiency test for admission to any German University.
STUDIES IN EUROPE
All the information on tuition fees, entrance requirements, cost of living and University Rankings are given to the student, concerning all possible options for attending International Programs of Studies offered by Public Universities in various European countries such as the United Kingdom, Holland, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Czech Republic, etc.
PREPARATORY COURSES IN MEDICINE
EurostudiesCy, a pioneer in education, now gives students the opportunity to utilise modern technology and complete their preparation courses for medicine from the comfort of their own space.
Our training platform enables you to prepare for entrance examinations of medical schools in countries such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy and the Czech Republic. Our programs help the student to improve their knowledge and acquire the necessary skills. Our success rates are 60%.
Το γραφείο μας αντιπροσωπεύει οχτώ Τσέχικα Πανεπιστήμια σε Κύπρο και Ελλάδα για Σπουδές στην Ιατρική, Οδοντιατρική, Φυσιοθεραπεία, Φαρμακευτική και Κτηνιατρική.
Intercollege www.intercollege.ac.cy is one of the leading private colleges in Cyprus, which has been offering a wide range of Vocational Educational and Training (VET) study programs (Higher Education/VET) to students since its inception in 1980. Intercollege offers accredited programmes in Culinary Arts, Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy, Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Electrical and Mechanical Technology, Automotive Engineering etc. leading to Diplomas, Higher Diplomas and Bachelors degrees.
Intercollege was the first VET College in Cyprus to offer technical diplomas in the field of Electrical and Mechanical Installations, and more recently in the Oil & Gas, and, Automotive Technology. In addition, the College was the first to develop appropriate testing facilities and well-furnished laboratories in order to offer suitable courses in the renewable Energy sector.
Intercollege’s study programmes follow the highest European standards for quality assurance in VET by combining high level academic education with practical experience through specialized laboratory work and work-based learning
ISIC is the only INTERNATIONAL student identity card, valid in 135 countries worldwide and is recognized by UNESCO, Educational Organizations, Ministries of Education & Culture etc.
ISIC is aimed at students & pupils of Public & Private education and provides privileges & discounts to its holders nationally and internationally.
Discounts apply for travel services, clothing & footwear stores, malls & outlets, restaurants, medical services, educational training programs & certifications.
The University of Pécs with its 20,000 students, with more than 4,500 international students, with 1,400 lecturers and researchers, with its 10 faculties is one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary and the center of knowledge within the Transdanubian region. Its roots date back to 1367.
International students may choose from the wide palette of more than 90 English-taught study programs in different study levels (Foundation, Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D.), and in different study fields, such as Medicine, Health Sciences, Business, Engineering, IT, Architecture, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts and Music.
If you wish to study in a multicultural environment, for reasonable tuition fees and experience high quality of education at the oldest University of Hungary, do not hesitate to submit your application!
Αστυνομική Ακαδημία Κύπρου – Αστυνομία Κύπρου
Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 22808236, 22808483
Ηλεκτρονικό Ταχυδρομείο: email@example.com
Mission of the Police is to protect the life and property of people living, working or visiting our country.
Vision of the Police is to create a modern and effective Police, which guarantees a safer society.
The Cyprus Police Academy is a Public Educational Institution of Higher and Tertiary Education (Law 68(I) 96). It is accredited by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education and is the exclusive body which provides education and further training to the members of Cyprus Police.The Cyprus Police Academy cooperates with other Educational Institutions in Cyprus and abroad with the aim of exchanging ideas and experiences both on a theoretical as well as a practical level.
Ανώτερη Εκπαίδευση στη Βουλγαρία
Διεύθυνση: Αγίου Προκοπίου 1, Αραδίππου 7101, Λάρνακα, Κύπρος
Τηλέφωνο Επικοινωνίας: 97698558, 24001972
Ηλεκτρονικό Ταχυδρομείο: Kalinka_83@abv.bg
We can help you find out in which Bulgarian universities the course you seek is offered. We will guide and assist you throughout the application process. We offer preparation of all documents according to the conditions of the university. In addition, we submit them in person, providing you with constant supervision of the process.
P.A. College is a private Higher Education Institution operating in Cyprus since 1983. P.A. College is the only premier Executive Business School in Cyprus that offers degrees in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Marketing Management, and Business Computing. Its university level degrees are accredited and recognised by the appropriate Authorities in Cyprus.
In addition, P.A. College collaborates with Keele University, a top UK university, to award degrees in Accounting and Business Management, Business and Human Resources Management, Business Management and Finance, Economics, Economics and Finance, International Business Management, International Business and Marketing, Marketing and Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Management with Integrated Master’s.
The College’s facilities are modern and fully equipped with cutting-edge technology.
Keele University, a top UK university, collaborates with P.A. College to award degrees in Accounting and Business Management, Business and Human Resources Management, Business Management and Finance, Economics, Economics and Finance, International Business Management, International Business and Marketing, Marketing and Business Management, Accounting and Finance, Management with Integrated Master’s. The degrees are awarded by Keele University. Initially, students’ study at P.A. College and then transfer to Keele University, the degree awarding university.
Foundation Centre: Preparing and placing students in medical faculties at recognized Greek universities (Thessaloniki, Athens)
Foundation Centre: Preparing and placing students in medical, veterinary, engineering and pharmacy faculties at recognized European universities (Netherlands, UK, Czech rep., Slovakia, Romania and Bulgaria)
The sole university for veterinary education in Slovakia.
- General Veterinary Medicine (6-Year Study Programme) In English Language
- fully APPROVED and ACCREDITED by EAEVE
- internationally recognized titles and diplomas
- students from all around the world
- a lot of hands on teaching at 5 university clinics and special facilities
- animals as a part of a campus
- great student references
- friendly atmosphere
More info on www.uvlf.sk/en
Americanos TCS Educational Consultants is a modern educational centre founded in 1997. TCS is a founding member of the Cyprus Association of Educational Consultants, registered and authorized by UCAS, providing advice, guidance and other practical services for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Cyprus, United Kingdom, USA, Netherlands (through Studielink) and other EU countries.
TCS, with qualified and well-trained staff, is offering advice to students, high school, college and other higher educational institutions graduate students. Our goal is to provide assistance to all young people who are concerned about choosing the appropriate field of study and their future career.
- Advice and guidance on university courses in Cyprus and abroad
- Administering a Psychometric Career Test
- Information on entry requirements
- Proper guidance in choosing the right university
- Completing and sending the applications
- Information for the country, the city and the university selected
- Accommodation arrangements
- Information on available scholarships and government grants available
- Student Loan application
- Completion of all relevant documents (Request for Visa, Bank procedures and other necessary documents) for universities abroad.